Time & Location
Sep 11, 2023, 6:00 PM
Prescott City Hall , 421 E Main St, Prescott, AR 71857, USA
About the event
Time is running out to register for the Nevada County Fair Parade.
Please contact us at the Chamber of Commerce at 870-887-2101 if you plan to participate in the 2023 Fair Parade. We know you all spend a lot of time preparing to make your cars and floats perfect for this event and we want to make sure you all get registered and entered in to win those cash prizes!!
Rules for Parade:
1. The Nevada County Fair Parade will begin at 6:00 pm on Monday, September 11, 2023, at the Prescott City Hall/Senior Citizen Center.
2. Line-up will begin at the Prescott City Hall/Senior Citizen Center at 5:30 p.m.
3. The parade route will be:
o Turn out from City Hall/Senior Citizen Center onto Main Street.
o Down Main Street and turn left between Farmers Bank & Trust and Bank of Delight.
o Down 2nd Street and end at Central Baptist Church.
4. Youth floats–All organizations outside of the schools- including church youth groups, 4H, community youth organizations, Fair Queen Floats.
5. Community floats - consist of business, factory, commercial and civic organizations.
6. Cars – any cars entries, including queens’ contestants.
7. School Pride Floats - consists of organizations with the school-sports teams, clubs, and organizations.
8. All Horses must follow Livestock & Poultry Rules and Regulations (under the Rules and Regulations tab).
Awards are as follows:
Youth Floats - $100/$50/$25
101 All Youth Floats
Community Floats - $100/ $50/$25
101 All Community Floats
$100 - $50 - $25
Cars - $25/$15/$10
101 All Cars
School Pride - $100 - $50 - $25
Division 2904 Prescott Schools
Division 2905 Nevada Schools
101 All School Pride Floats